1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do these Items come from? Are they still spawning?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Lip, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

- Crimson Cincture
    - Totam of the Void
    - Conjurer's Trinket
    - Pendant of the Magi

Thats all I can think of now, i'll post back if I remember any that I was also interested in.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    CC: rare drop off Peerless bosses and some event monsters. Rare, but still spawning.
    Totem of the void: Minor artifact drop off of named Mondain's Legacy creatures (including being loot for the same Peerless as the CC). Not as rare as the CC, but the most desirable ones are those that spawn with "owned by" property, which makes them blessed by the first character to equip it.
    Conjurer's Trinket: No longer spawns - was a halloween event item drop (same goes for the Conjurer's Grimoire spellbook)
    Pendant of the Magi - Craftable by Tinkers (requires some of the special ingredients from the Peerless).
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Crimson Cincture - Yes - rare drop from any ML era peerless.
    Totem of the Void - Yes - rare drop from any ML-Special Named Monster
    Conjurer's Trinket - No - dropped from a quest (halloween?) a few years back
    Pendant of the Magi - err.... no... it does not drop - it is craftable by a tinkerer! You'll need the special recipe that you can get from doing quests in heartwood.
  4. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

Thanks for the info guys!

How about the:
    - Frostguard Talisman
    - Conjurer's Garb (Robe) - 2 versions: one with 140 luck - one without luck
  5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Frostgard was a drop from a recent event, I don't believe they're spawning anymore. The Conjurer's garb was a drop from an event within the last year. The luck version was gotten by healing certain gypsies, the non-luck version dropped occassionally on a Harbinger, which was kind of a bad-azzed version of Lord Oaks. The Harbinger was spawned by cracking a yellow crystal. The luck version is no longer spawning, the non-luck version "might" be available IF you can buy a yellow crystal off of a vendor, crack it open, kill the Harbinger that spawns and MAYBE you will get one.
  6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Drop rate is 20%, or 1 in 5 Harbingers.
  7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 20, 2006
    I got a few of the yellow thingys hehe if i was a bad girl id use it on atl in the bank !
    but Im a good girl .. we dont do them things.... maybe
  8. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    Harbingers, a gentle reminder of the way it was in "the good old days" in UO... :)
  9. Rit0690

Rit0690 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 16, 2008
    Totem is also droping on some of the new monsters in underworld also