1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where Do We Post Questions About Threads In "Announcements" Forum?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, May 24, 2015.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Seems like most of the threads there are locked and it didn't look like I could start a new thread there either. I have a question or two about the announcement about the new subscription plans and don't know where to post it.

Ron Bron likes this.
  2. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

What's your question? :)

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

The Stratics Premium plan says you have no post delays. Just wondering what "post delay" means and if it's something I should be concerned about if I decide to stick with a Stratics Basic account?

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

The Post Delay prevents users from making new posts one after another within seconds of each other. Basic Accounts have a period of time before a new post cannot be made (some people call it "thread throttling").

Basic Accounts are what all users have when they register - and what every user has had since inception of the boards. There have been no changes to the Basic Account features.

Ron Bron likes this.
  5. Ron Bron

Ron Bron Former President
    VIP Contributor Alumni

For future reference, you can also use this forum to ask questions to Stratics or get support:

http://stratics.com/community/forums/stratics-help.692/