1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where do you buy guildstones now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GNecromancer, Apr 22, 2008.

1. GNecromancer

GNecromancer Guest

Stratics seems out of date, it says the provisoner, but it LIES!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

At a guild stone shop sorry could not help self
    They no longer exsist its all done in your guild tab on the paperdoll
    [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Players still sell ones that existed before the guild system was overhauled. New guild deeds can't be used, but deeds for the stones of existing guilds can be. They have a more aged and neglected look than the original stones did.

4. Stone masons should be able to make guild stones, and engraving tools to mark them with your guild's name.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Stone masons should be able to make guild stones, and engraving tools to mark them with your guild's name.

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed.

6. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Stone masons should be able to make guild stones, and engraving tools to mark them with your guild's name.

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ] I second that. It should be up to the guild leader if he/she wants to make the guild stone a centerpiece of the designated guild hall.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ] I second that. It should be up to the guild leader if he/she wants to make the guild stone a centerpiece of the designated guild hall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya that would be nice.

8. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya that would be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll jump on and fourth that [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

ahh remember the old times.... "touch the guildstone"

10. <blockquote><hr>

ahh remember the old times.... "touch the guildstone"

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss that kind of stuff. It was much more personal. Unfortunately, I think some players were using it to lure players to their house to kill them.

Totally agree on the idea of building them, and inscribing them.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya that would be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll jump on and fourth that [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that would be nice. It needn't be functional, just decorative. Leave the actual management of the guild as it is, through the paper doll.

12. What would also be nice is to use them as markers for other things than just as a guild sign. They'd just add to the decorations of houses. They've always been a cool looking thing.

While they're at it, add the pet stabling post too.