1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where does a creatures gold go once you've tamed it?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by davebobbit, Mar 15, 2008.

1. davebobbit

davebobbit Guest

Title says it all...

I think that tamers should be able to earn the gold from an animal they tame the same as if they had killed it!

2. DrDolittle

DrDolittle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After the pet has bonded you can say <PetName> drop and the pet's loot will drop to the ground.

You used to be able to do that right after taming but I guess that people were taming dragons, having them drop their loot and then releasing them. Later someone would come and kill the dragon and get no loot. So EA changed things so pets would only drop their loot if bonded...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can also retrieve their gold off of their corpse after their first death.

4. Detharleon

Detharleon Guest

right but when you give gold to a white wyrm and it makes him happy, is it necessarily a good thing to take it all back?

5. <blockquote><hr>

right but when you give gold to a white wyrm and it makes him happy, is it necessarily a good thing to take it all back?

[/ QUOTE ]If you can tell the Wyrm to drop the gold that it "ate" then it sounds a lot easier than me spamming the "Create Food" spell. [​IMG]