1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Where does everyone hang out these days?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Hank the Hick, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Hank the Hick

Hank the Hick Visitor

I see many threads on here without replies. This worries me that I may have been a little hasty in my decision to come back to this game. I have 6 chars on GL and hate Atl. Where is everybody?

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Luna, Exodus, West Britain, an EM event (if there is one), player event (if there is one) Ilshenar Champ Spawns, etc. Check Global Chat. Some nights GL is quiet, some nights less so.

-Galen's player

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sup Hank,

What usually happens now days most players who dont like to post on forums are actually playing the game. This goes for all gaming forums in the new generation of gaming. Posters are now the smaller part of the community of the actual population. Prime time varies with most anymore with real life hectic schedules. Use global chat and you may likely find others. as for me I am on some cold meds which is keeping me awake and feel like I drank a case of red bull so I am posting away and watching The Big Bang Theory on the net lol

Good luck on your adventures and welcome back to UO.

Z