1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where does my horse disappear to?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Coragin, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Im sitting here watching nick jr with my 3 yr old. I cannot get into anything worth while as I may need to get up at any second. So I decided to practice bushido on my new whammy. I got sound on so I dont need to look just when I hear the lightning strike sound I press lightning strike hotkey again. Upping bushido skill.

But my darn horse keeps disappearing!!! I log out and back in and hes back. I am not ak I am physically pressing the button! And he keeps disappearing on me.

Is this new with the latest patch?

2. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So you're not really attended :eyes: to what you are doing at the keyboard........

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Coragin, just out of curiosity, when did you acquire that poor horse?

5. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hah! I often watch TV and play UO at the same time...just a lot of time I'll be standing there doing nothing while TV has my attention!

6. Coragin

Coragin Guest

If a GM pops up I can answer him, I am pressing the key manually, adding in a "say: all follow me" seems to have fixed it lol. So now when I do lighting strikes Im just gonna say "all follow me"

7. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ignore Snakeman...you are fine and NOT breaking any rules....
    Some people just like to be PITA!

8. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Edit: All follow me is NOT fixing it.

Tina Small, got the horse two days ago from the trainer in Haven when I made the char. This is annoying!!!

9. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

So that means it isn't bonded and therefore the game might still consider it a "wild" animal and therefore prone to whatever code they put in Publish 61 (active on Origin now unless they just pulled it) to poof raptor clones (and apparently other "wild" critters after they've existed--tamed?--for a certain length of time).

Sorry that might not make much sense...still trying to guess at what's causing the poofing pets on Origin.

And you're on Origin, correct?

10. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Horse went to glue factory.....enlighten us, those that speak normal english, what the hell is a whammy??

Sounds like a hard right across some punks glass jaw.

11. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Whammy is a version of a Sampire but utilizes wraith form instead of vamp form. Very powerful template to take down champs, peerless ect.

And yes I am on Origin, I hope they fix this soon.