1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where from Void Core ?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by panoramix2009, Oct 12, 2009.

1. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

i see on vendor at different price:twak:

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There are three void drops: void orbs, void essences and void cores. They drop on void creatures with orbs being the most common, essences uncommon and cores being rare (usually only on the mini-bosses; I've only found one myself)

There are whispers of some not-yet-widely-known puzzle/quest using these, but I have found nothing myself.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

No known use yet, except as deco -

But they are VERY good as deco, as they are animated when placed outside a pack, and resemble a swirling mist (like the rifts in some static pentagram centers, from supposed summonings). I put one of mine on the center of a bloody pentagram, raised it to appear exactly over the center, then put one of the 2007 Halloween ghouls over it, looking as it is rising from the void core/rift.

4. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hrm, I used mine as the top of an specimen container(vet zombie within) with a deamon claw on top of the core.

Looks like the claw clutches it's grasp with the animation of the core.:D