1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where has Oceania gone

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Winterfell, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Winterfell

Winterfell Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've been trying to get on the Oceania Server since yesterday and its no longer listed. Whats going on? Is it part of the upgrade they are doing or something more sinister?

2. Xaniya

Xaniya Guest

i been trying to and yea i think it is everyone else is back up cept oceania as usual . really am over this . *sigh*

3. Winterfell

Winterfell Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I must agree indeed between this and the lag spikes it is getting unenjoyable to play. I hope this won't be the start of Oceanias' death roll.

4. defyant

defyant Guest

This is crap, we pay the same money to play as everyone else..........it seems as tho this shard cops it sideways more than most.

Time to re-close accounts and go back to another mmorpg.

5. sharaek8

sharaek8 Guest

Might be time to log back into WoW :sad4:

6. Xaniya

Xaniya Guest

yup i started reinstalling wow last night !. Gonna see what other games are out there really dont want to go bak to wow . I like UO its relaxing but this is jus BS .

7. defyant

defyant Guest

yer back to wow :( tried almost everything out there and nothing really comes close to this play style.

Maybe blizz will pull finger and get D3 out soon!

8. Bryson

Bryson Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Well... its come to that where I archive my characters from game because it wasnt fun when I was playing and by the sounds of it, Oceania is still consistently failing the players. I have decided the payments I make to the game will go to a better use.

If you have played all the games available and yearning for another... go outside and fly a kite.

Will log on this week to dump some things and get account in order....

Farewell Oceania it has been fun playing

[​IMG]