1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] Where Have the Blackrocks Gone?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Tycolby, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

During the last week of mining(roughly 13 hours of mining) I got over 8k in colored ingots, around 15 variuos gems, and even my second Valorite Paragon chest. But not once did i get a single piece of blackrock. Did they turn off the spawning of BR's or am I that unlucky now at BR?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Who knows? I got all of TWO blackrock from mining, from all that mining I have ever done.

3. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Told you thats what you get for using them Picks you got from wallyworld!!!

4. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Well it is still spawning so you were just on a dry streak. I mined a couple weeks back for a hole day and got none , then shortly after that I mined for a few hours and got 3 pieces.

5. Yule

Yule Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Just two days ago I got one piece. So yes, they are still spawning.

6. Alrich

Alrich Guest

personally I've noticed I don't seem to mine up blackrock in ilsh, but I do in all the other facets. Don't know if thats RNG playing tricks on me or not, but its my experience on the matter

7. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

What is Blackrock used for now? Are they going to have another turn in?