1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is a good place to hunt / quest?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by bokke, Jul 26, 2008.

1. bokke

bokke Guest

Something that is current would be great :)
    I am a long time vet that has returned and am looking to some exiting stuffies

Thanks in advance for your pointers
  2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    Personally, I sill prefer to hunt in the anti-virtue dungeons myself. Shame being my favorite. Or Ogre Lords in the bottom of Despise. They're fun from time to time.
  3. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

Greater dragons in destard but they are hard. You need to be a tamer to have a chance to beat them.

I am a fan of the CItadel in Tokuno to do the Travesty Quest but you need to be a tamer to beat them. Lady Melisande somewhere in UO is also a place for a quest with monster killing but it is best done with a tamer.
  4. A dexxer with a good radiant scimitar, or barring that, a Soulseeker, can solo all of the rooms in the Citadel. Tamers not required.

At least for now...