1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Chaucer of TS, Aug 20, 2010.

1. After a 2 and a half year hiatus from UO, last night I finally bought SA and reactivated my account to find lots and lots of nobody everywhere. Am I not looking in the right places? I haven't made my way into the Abyss yet since I've been exploring Ter Mur. Where should I be looking?

2. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

Origin is rather dead......... I usually just farm scrolls and SL here.

3. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The few times I've logged in, minus the scripter getting the castle that fell (oops) have been quiet too. Tho EM events seem to be busy.

Just I'm rarely in game any more...Too busy with real life and when I have a large block to play, im either decorating or playing WoW or STO heh

4. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Quit playing UO a while ago. Not playing anything online right now, just too busy with RL. Play Dragon Age whenever I have time partially because I can play when I want and save my progress no matter how little time I get.

5. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

I too have quit UO but still keep my accounts active. Ive been playing POGO games for lack of something better.

6. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I am happy to hear from you Yellow beard. Please chime in more often.

7. zoggins

zoggins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I am still in game a lot, but with no one around I usually keep to myself in the abyss doing mini-champs or fighting the never end battle of cleaning up my castle.