1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where is Jared? ... pic included *SPOILER* ugh sorry!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eyes of Origin, Oct 27, 2009.

1. I know it might be posted somewhere, but in case no one has posted it yet.....
    [​IMG]

Who knows where this is?? North of Brit to the swamps... that is IF hes in the same place on every shard.... hes in the swamps on Origin...

2. MudFace

MudFace Guest

Re: Where is Jared? I found him... pic included

TY and I agree with you about the greedy people it seems everytime something new comes out its all "hush hush" so they can get rich off farming the item. This is why i went on test and found all the people I could from the halloween quest and then posted the locations =)

3. Re: Where is Jared? ... pic included

hehe I took out the greedy comment, but I agree. I saw another thread where someone said they werent going to say where Jared was because he wanted to keep it a secret, kind of childish I would say.

4. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

Re: Where is Jared? ... pic included

He's right there on Europa too, scew the secrecy guys :p

5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How fast they respawn? How many times you fool-cured they to 99% and someone greedy got reward using last 1% crystal?

6. Re: Where is Jared? ... pic included

They respawn every 4-5 hours is what I read... not sure tho cause I havent seen one go away yet... how do you know they did it on purpose? Did they stealth there the whole time and count how many crystals were dropped on them? Most people dont have a clue as to how many were dropped on Jared or the others before they drop their own, unless they have a pack full of 50 or so and they are the only ones there.

7. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

I better farm blue crystals till all lockdowns used in hope they fix for better reward distribution.

8. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Cool thanks. I thought about looking in the swamps but then I thought that since the rest of them are in dungeons he must be too. Guess I should have checked the swamps :gee:

9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Some people just want a bit of a hint. Didn't take me, or you, long to find him once you got that extra bit of info. I think most people want to earn the reward for themselves. Then again, if you are reading a thread with spoiler right there in the title....?

JC probably has it on guide for those that wish also.

10. Re: Where is Jared? ... pic included

oh man, i missed the spoiler part of the title huh? It was late and I wasnt even thinking about it :( sorry!

11. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master

Ty

for info

12. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I found him!!

[​IMG]

13. Ok, jared is a lizzard on fel side but it wont let me drop the crystals on him, do you have to do the quest chain on fel side also for it to work?

14. Ok, nevermind, im a dumbass and didnt realize that you had to double click the shards then target Jared. Took me 40 shards before he healed up and I got my robe.

15. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

If you look at the picture, the glove cursor is golden (not silver) which means he is on a non-pvp facet :)
    So, not in Fel

16. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

No it's not kept hush hush because we're greedy. It's kept hush hush for the people who don't want to be told but still want to be able to get something in this case a robe by following the quest and clues.

I'm going to guess you didn't even follow the clues to the people that were given, and I'm probably right, but people like you who post where they are ruin it for those people by showing mass mobs of people who are just grinding it without actually following the clues.

It's the ones who post the locations of the gypsies that are greedy for denying people the enjoyment of figuring it out for themselves.

And don't try to say they don't have to look because it's the only way they'd have any chance to actually participate if they hadn't done it from the start.

And let's not forget the jerks who basically yell it out in the game.

17. Mairut

Mairut Guest

Roflmao....that kept popping into my head too, everytime someone would ask me if I knew where Jared was... :lol::lol::lol: