1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Khaldun in Trammel???? Help Please!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MorganaLeFey, Oct 30, 2008.

1. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Can anyone tell me where to find Khaldun on the Trammel facet? I spent a good part of yesterday wandering the lost lands and have not located it as yet. I followed the coordinates for the Felluca dungeon (since the Trammel dungeon is a mirror) and no luck so far. There must be an easier way? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I thank you in advance.
  2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Same place it is in Felucca. Exactly the same. If you can find it in one, you can find it in the other. West of the Minoc Cave Lost Lands entrance.

-Galen's player
  3. Deb

Deb Guest

It is 58o 5S 5o 20E in T2A best way I can describe it
  4. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Thank you both of you. As I said in my original post, I did use the same coordinates for the Felluca dungeon, to find the Trammel one. No luck.

I'll try the above coordinates and see if I have better luck today. It was late and I was extremely tired by the time I logged yesterday. Since today's a new day I'll have the day to explore even further.

Again, thank you kindly! :)