1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where is Lord_Puffy?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Viscount Goop, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viscount Goop

Viscount Goop Journeyman

Im looking for Lord_Puffy or anyone who knows him. Ive tried sending him ICQ mssg. but havent heard anything since th 3rd of may. I would appriciate any help!

P.S. will >pay/give< items/gold for any info that helps me find him.

Thanks, Viscount Goop

:gee: SIEGE ON !! :gee:

#1 Viscount Goop, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh no....not again.

#2 Podolak, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Will you give me gold/items if I help you find me?

Viscount Goop likes this.
  4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

If you want me to give you the feel of Puffy then I'm willing to help. First thing of course requires you to hand me your most precious item... Ill then promise to return it then Ill log off and sell it. 2nd, ill help you fit a larger house on your spot, you must then drop the original house at which time Ill call in my guild, kill you and take everything you own, then place a house on your spot owning it. 3rd, Ill require your account name and PW, at which time Ill strip everything off it and then place all your skills to 50 with the help of other skills like cooking, camping, and item id.
    Since I have a pair of scissors already on me... just go ahead and hand me your armor and lets get this party started.

5. Viscount Goop

Viscount Goop Journeyman

ya seein how he got me for $ 100 i most definately will give items and gold to find this POS. but i guess ill just chalk this up in the loss collum as a learning experiance since there isnt much I can do to make him give me his account info.

6. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yep sounds about right... He's been that way since I've known him, and that's been the better part of 7 years (wow I've played this game for too long)

7. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

He doesn't play anymore... No one ever trusted him and refused to play with him (besides guildys that smartly wouldn't even friend him to thier houses)... ANYONE would gank him and drop him first on any occasion.

8. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When did this happen?

9. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Call the police

10. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Damn, my first thought, when I saw you make this thread, was to post, "Don't let him try your slime on" but I guess that warning would have been to late :(

11. Viscount Goop

Viscount Goop Journeyman

on the 3rd of this month

12. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow, so still at it to this day... Why did you go and do that :(

13. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I imagine there are a few people who would beat his ass irl if they had the opprotunity...

14. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not to disparage your loss; I am sorry for that. But I see the same names over and over again involved with scams and cons. Why would anyone still deal with these people, given their reputations?

15. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Part of the problem is I think there is a rule on these boards about outright calling someone a scammer which I may be wrong about since this thread has not been wacked. If it is not against the rules It certainly would not hurt to have a "Siege Most Wanted List" stickied.
    Puffy and Diablo could headline it.....

Blaeke likes this.
  16. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Problem is, it's hard to prove this things and some innocent names could end up on the list.
    Also when are a scam illegal and when is it inside the rules but still dishonorable?
    Killing someone and loot a very valuable item is allowed but not possible if the item is blessed
    Stealing a very valuable item is allowed but not possible if the item is blessed
    Grapping an item in a public house, when someone unlock it was possible and legal, now they made the recive options but you can still grap it if they place it near you to lock it down.
    Loot house secures, if someone is giving you the access to it, is legal but consideret very dishonorable
    Asking someone to put something on ground to show you it and then grap it. It's legal :/
    Asking someone to let you try something on amd then keep it, still legal.

I don't think it would be allowed to make a list with players who break the rules of UO
    And if they don't break the rules,the actions are legal and can be considered evil RP, even when some actions are very far from RP and done of immature selfish peope, who don't care about others.
    Don't think we can make list at all

17. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Ye both have the right of it Tiberius and Freja. Threads such as this and lists are typically counter productive...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.