1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where is LS?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Infiniti, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

Did I miss something? Are they doing something? Well I guess no one plays after server up.

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Start a solo harry, that will bring people out of the woodwork hehe

3. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well After server up always has been the slowest time, Less people playing UO, and on LS equals even less people on at server up

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ls is a ghost town they are all doing the beta test it seems I may take a break for a while and do some fishing till the SA comes out

I mean RL fishing to :)

5. Hok'Nath

Hok'Nath Guest

Well there is at least one new face around now. I just came back from a long break. I will be spending some of my time on SP for a bit of fun, but a lot of time here also. Gotta catch up on all the new stuff from AoS and up.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Oh then you have lots to catch up on !
    I love that when you know there are many things to discover! Have fun!

7. Hok'Nath

Hok'Nath Guest

I would assume people still venture down into Doom. Without other people in the gauntlet, pretty sure I would be doomed...

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

i was in doom yesterday and saw nobody I was not there long though maybe 30 min or so look at the ls boards nobody posting very very slow lately

9. Ahh... sorry I missed you there Storm. I just went in to Doom yesterday to try out a few new weapons. I would have been there tonight, but have to take care of the horses. the RL ones.

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

wow thats cool you have horses awsome ..... I am not much of a doom person but was bored and had never been there so took my stealther in and wandered around some thinking i may take my abc archer in there and see how he does been kinda slow everywere lately

11. Just got back from Doom... there were 4-6 of us there from about 8 -9:30 est. No arties for me yet, but lots of kill points. Back in the AM to try for an hour or so. Thanks for the rezzes everyone!