1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where is Shak?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Since the price of everything is in the toilet, and I heard he is quitting...I wanna buy those blessed inquis!

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

does he have those?

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I already offered to buy them he wont let them go he wants everything sold at once.....

I belive he wants 5,000 for it all now.

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Wow. His UO items better give head and do back flips because I don't think anything in this game is worth that anymore.

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

yeah its pretty crazy i would say though if i had the money to waste i'd prolly buy dam my addictions! at least im not an alcoholic!

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

if I was out of debt and could get the money in a manner taht my wife would not find out, I would do it.....and then do my orcish happy dance and wave them at speedy

:)

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Use your credit card, dont pay the bill and let the government pay it for you :) I hear others are cashing in this way :D

8. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

unfortuately I fall into the one category that will get virtually no help from the govt. . I wont taxed extra for a few years... but I also don't get anything special....darn liberals.... welcome to the united states of europe

9. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Get a home equity loan, buy the items, let your house go into foreclosure, then get gov't help.

10. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I havent bought a home yet.... almost did last may but then we had layoffs at my old company and I was gunshy (proved to be a smart move)