1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where is Stryder?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by BlissMarie, Mar 27, 2009.

1. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone heard from Stryder in the past few days? Wraith pointed out that he hasn't seen him in game or on ICQ in a little while. I looked at his xfire profile banner on one of his old posts and it says he hasn't played any games this week, which isn't like him. I know he has some guildmates who read the forums. I am hoping someone has word that he is just fine.

BlissMarie

2. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dibs on his stuff! ;)
    Yeah it's strange,Wraith and I were trying to figure out where he went the other night.

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

i haven't been in game either but will check with Kali and Ginger to see if they have heard anything. you are right it is strange that he hasn't been in the game.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

And, even when I've seen his xfire showing him in-game, the last month or two, he almost never answered when paged.

I'm getting a little worried too.

5. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

His real life girlfriend visited him form outta state. Hes having a good time and hes ok last time i talked to him =)

6. Noie

Noie Guest

Yah, I wouldn't worry. I'm sure loverboy will be back with us soon. hehe

7. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I heard from him tonight - he said something about being tied to the bed for 2 weeks I think...

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If that's the case, he should make sure there aren't any convenient Wood Blocks and a sledgehammer......

9. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm glad to hear he is okay. =) Thanks for letting me know.

Hey, Stryder, congratulations!

BlissMarie