1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is this weapon from?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SpaceYourFace, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Was in cavern of discard killin rats for imbueing stuff. Found this sword on the ground in one of the tents.

Blade of Battle

50 damage
    25 swing
    15 hit
    10 defense
    40 lower defnse
    Battle Lust

Does this thing just appear on the ground for anyone to pick up or did someone not know what it was and threw it away and it appeared down there like some of the other junk?
  2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    There are reports that renowned artifact drops literally drop on the ground (perhaps with a "grace window" where only the person who earned it can pick it up?).

So far I haven't seen any myself.
  3. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

That cave is the most magical thing ever.

I found religion, self esteem, and a father figure in there*

*Sold them all at Luna bank for a cool 20m :smilewithsunglassesbutimtoomlazytolookforit:
  4. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Is it the cave of Plato? Oo
  5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    You know, in percentage terms, that cave is really rich?

Multiple Imbuing ingredients spawn there. Artifacts spawn there. Sometimes you can find nice "discarded" stuff.

-Galen's player