1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where is Thomas for Collector Quest?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by miniciti, Dec 6, 2008.

1. miniciti

miniciti Guest

I am a returning player and I initiated the Collector Quest a long time ago. I just finished getting my pictures of the monsters and it says to go to Thomas the Toymaker in Trinsic. I found the Tinker's Guild, but Thomas is not there. Has he moved? Is he just not there due to the invasion? Or is my quest possibly bugged? Can anyone else see him in Trinsic?
    Thanks!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Apparently, he can sometimes get infected (not always) like the rest of the NPCs, and can wander off - I know on my shard, he's 2 or 3 screens to the East of where he should be, out on the street.

3. miniciti

miniciti Guest

Thanks so much! :bowdown:

4. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yesterday on Europa I noticed him wandering on the water off the pier...

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Heck, there's a yellow naturalist on Lake Austin, up by the river on the opposite side of the Spirituality shrine from Trinsic.

Unless it's a leftover of an event I don't remember, the only thing I can figure is that it chased someone there, while (hatred), from Trinsic or Britain, then got stuck there when the spawn reverted.