1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where, oh where, has our Knight Commander gone?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Fie. Curses. Zounds.

Last November, I replied to a similar question, saying that I had heard that Knight Commander Py Lethius would soon walk amongst us again.

However, that was the last I heard of the good man. He was last seen here on the 29th of November, and I am starting to fear that he may have been kidnapped by orcs, or something equally terrible.

If anyone knows where he lurks, please let me know!

Many thanks!
  2. *burp*

need mur salt....
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

*applies heimlich manoeuvre to any and all passing orcs*
  4. O where, O where has our Com-man-der gone?
    O where, O where can he beeee?

With his...

I think that I shall stop now.

*exits hastily*
  5. I asked that same question recently.

If he has deserted us, I would like to know.

If he is coming back, I'd like to know that also.

If he is one of these players that has gone to foreign lands for whatever reason, well, I'd like to know that too.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, the house still stands. *looks relieved*
    One PyDOC was enough, thank ye!

Still, if anyone has the ability to contact him, or knows of his circumstances, please, let him know that he has friends here who are concerned as to his whereabouts and welfare!