1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where on Stratics' is the items' points' Table for Clean Up Britannia ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Mar 12, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was able to find on Stratics the "Rewards" list and the "Pigments" list for Clean up Britannia but I could not locate where the Table with the trashable items listed and the points they give when turned in, is located.

I found one on UOGuide http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Item_Table but I am not sure whether it is updated as I recall that recently more items were added as turn ins.

Also, a question to those more knowledged about it, does it give more points a holiday ticket or the actual item that one can get using that ticket ?

Or is it better to just sell the Holiday ticket to other players assuming there may be players interested in buying holiday tickets ?

2. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Well, the UO Guide page says:
    • This page was last modified on 7 June 2013.

So it's current to there. I don't remember any additions since then.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Most people find it's much easier to use the context menu on the trash barrel than to look through a list on a website. I didn't try to make a comprehensive list of what can be handed in. Sorry.

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok thanks.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Considering that just about any crafted item can be used for points as well as the revamped dungeon loot - I don't think that a "list" would be possible... there's just too many possibilities.

startle likes this.