1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where the Gargoyle queen?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by imperterritus, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I looked all around the many levels of the Gargoyle queen's castle. I could not find the queen herself. Does she need to be summoned or something?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

not sure I know on ls she made the trip to britain to meet with queen dawn (I missed it so not sure what happened) so maybe she is on way back or its just like casca or lord british you only see them when some event is going on !

3. You need to see her directly for the loyalty stuff, right?

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no just kill creatures in the new lands and your loyalty will go up there is a list some where of how much each gives its in this forum I think! basicly the new creature types !

5. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

click on yourself as you would for insurance and you'll see a new header for loyalty rating:party:

6. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

The Queen is played by an EM, so she doesn't exist in the world until an EM needs her.