1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy/download latest client?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by zammazingo, Jun 21, 2011.

1. zammazingo

zammazingo Guest

I am planning to come back to the game after leaving for few years. I could not find where to buy the latest additions to the game. I did not activate my account yet. But where can I buy the latest updates? Also, check out how much they will cost?

Also, which one is the currently the most crowded shard? I am in the west coast now. I had all of my characters in Atlantic. I would not mind moving to one of the shards on the west coast if there are any crowded shards there.

2. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

zammazingo Guest

Thanks for your reply Lucitus.

I will check both clients than make my decision.
  4. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 2003
    I'll just add that if you try out the enhanced client, at the log in where you pick a shard it will list the shards' population as low medium or high.

Currently, I believe Atlantic still stands as the highest populated shard.
    Of the west coast servers, Pacific is probably the busiest but stands in Atlantic's shadow as far as population goes.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004

zammazingo Guest

Ahhhhh, that good old UO community. Never chases to amaze me. Only if EA was that good.