1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy low-level powerscrolls now?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Jaimes, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

I just started playing on my account again with the Return to Britannia thingy. But a lot has changed... I can't find 110 or 115 powerscrolls anywhere in Luna! Does anyone know of a good vendor to get them at? Is there a new vendor hotspot now besides Luna? It seems like people don't even buy/sell things at Luna bank very often anymore either.. Namely I'm looking for a +10 swords scroll for my sampire. Maybe everyone left for the Stygian Abyss?

2. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think a lot of the lower level powerscrolls are now being binded into 120 scrolls, and thus they have become much more difficult to locate.

However, if you let me know what you are looking for, I may have something at my house.

3. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Ahh I remember reading about that... hmm. Well I just GMed Swordsmanship on my samurai, and I would really appreciate being able to get my hands on a +10 swords scroll.. I will pay whatever the going price is if you have it!

4. I have all kinds of powerscrolls, I only keep 15's tho, pm me a list of what you need and if I have them they are yours.. free of course :)

5. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jaimes - I checked and i do have a 110 swardmanship powerscroll for you. PM me and we can set up a meet and it is your.

6. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Got the +10 swords scroll. Thanks Drago!