1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where to download the client?

Discussion in 'Shroud of the Avatar Discussion Hall' started by DJAd, Mar 14, 2014.

1. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I just pledged $45 for the "Adventurer" package and can't see where to download the client from.

Can anyone help me out?

2. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am not authorized to send you the path to the Shroud of the Avatar Patcher download.

You will received an email from Portalarium describing the next Release...which will be Release 4. In that email will be something like this:
    Since there is no way I can find out if you did indeed buy the Adventure package, I can't provide that link...sorry.

Wait for the email from Portalarium. Don't forget to check your email Spam folder.

TQQdles™

3. Rayden

Rayden Adventurer
    Alumni

Actually the download link has been posted on the SoTa website, so you are allowed to hand it out:)

Download the client here: http://goo.gl/KVYzpF
    You can patch the game so it's up to date, but you won't be able to play untill the next testing period.

Flutter and DJAd like this.
  4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I grabbed the client and all patched up ready. I can't sign in and tells me "in developer mode". Guess I need to wait for the next test. Can't wait!!

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I got the email that says "thanks for signing up etc" but just no other links with it.

6. Rayden

Rayden Adventurer
    Alumni

They'll probably send the email a few days before the new test starts, which is March 27.

DJAd likes this.
  7. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Every so often the client gets updated even outside of the open testing, so it's a good idea baout once a week to hit the patcher just in case so that it takes less time to patch up when the tests open.

DJAd likes this.
  8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Can't wait to try this out!