1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where to farm for good weapons?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by LiberatingLuT, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Where do you guys hunt for good weapons besides swoop, and how long does it take usually to find a decent weapon?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been finding some keepers lately doing the spiders in twisted weald

3. Baghdaddy1

Baghdaddy1 Guest

I know this is ironic because u need the good weapon to farm there but honestly, farming DH or paroxy will get u some real good weapons. That is the only reason why i still do solo peerlesses.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think farming bod's will give you good weapons, looks like some massive changes are coming to runic tools

5. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Just looking to farm weapons I'd try swoops, maisma, any peerless, Doom, major paragons. (I don't think minor paragons would drop much)

Doom is a good bet now because of the changes in drop rate. You could also get an arty and sell for big (prolly not so much with drop rate increase) gold.

6. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

Doom is a good place now too. I found This off a DF along with some good armor:

Warfork
    Hit Harm 44%
    fc 1
    DI 30%

Not amazing, but pretty good.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think farming bod's will give you good weapons, looks like some massive changes are coming to runic tools

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't count on that...it was Wilki's brainchild and he is now gone...

8. HD2300

HD2300 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont know if this will be a good thing or not. Obviously people who have 7 x 0.1 blacksmiths on multiple account logging in 23x7 on all shards will benefit.

9. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    It was Wilki's thing, but he finished it and it was headed over to QA before he left, so we might get it after all.