1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Where to find a 110 - 120 Imbuing Scroll?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by hawkeye_pike, Sep 28, 2009.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Are those power scrolls available via Felucca Champion Spawns, or otherwise?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Through quests from the gargoyles around the Ter Mur soulforge. Cost 50 relic fragments, or collect up +15s in a binder @ 50 essence per.

3. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi there,

they are available on quests.You find the quest givers at the public soulforge in Ter Mur.

If you do the 115 scroll quest you need 50 enchanted essences.
    And if you are lucky you might receive a runic chisel and mallet as rare drop.You get both the scroll and runic in that case.

Edit:petra beat me to it.I guess I need to type faster.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

4. Ender76

Ender76 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

it takes longer, but bind the 115s. relic fragments are going to be the limiting reagent for high end imbuing, not the SA drops

5. I haven't yet tried out imbuing. As I understand it I will have to travel back and forth to Tel Mur? What is the quickest route?

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

use the gates

7. Excuse my ignorance but which gates?

8. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

any moongate that you used to get around now connect to Ter Mur

9. I am at 81+ imbuing skill. When I try to take a quest from the gargoyles around the public soulforge, they tell me they have nothing for me at this time. Do I need higher skill to take the quest for the imbuing scrolls?

10. I see. Oh yeah I haven't registered for Stygian abyss yet. Can't figure out how to do that either.

I have it all figured out now. LOL thanks for the help

11. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As it looks like iam an idiot when it comes to using the stratics search function i'll ask here now:

What is a binder, where can i get it and what kind of scrolls can it bind/upgrade?

12. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

scroll binder can be made with an alchemist and an inscriptor. You can bind power scrolls and SoT (pinks). Just take the scroll binder and for example target your 115 imbue power scroll, once you bind one it will tell you how many more 115s you need to make it into a 120. You can also bind pinks but once you start that you have to bind 5 points of a skill before it can be used.

13. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Actually, the scrollbinders I have are for 2.0 skill to be used.

Scrollbinders actually require a 60 COOK to make the wood pulp from the normal bark collected by a GM lumberjack, and then the Scribe takes over.