1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find other newbies?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by JPDefault, Sep 17, 2009.

1. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

Suppose I want to organize an expedition to some dungeon/monster filled area. Nothing too dangerous, something soft for newbies like me, but also nothing I could do alone without getting killed repeatedly.
    How can I find some (other) adventurers wannabe to share the danger (and the loot)?
    Should I post in my primary shard's forum? But it seems that 99,9% of the posters/readers are veterans and wouldn't have fun going around in Despise with newbies.

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well most new players will start in Haven so try asking players that you see there, you can also just try to arrange a dungeon crawl on your shards forum some vets just like to interact with others so you should be able to get a well balanced group there as well

3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not true...you just have to find the right veterans. I have known quite a few people that would help a new person train or just chat with them while they're fighting and make sure they didn't die.