1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find the caps for like HCI ,SDI and...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eros, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can someone post a link for me to go find the caps for HCI,DCI,SDI and so on ?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3. Fink

Fink Guest

Item Properties

Not 100% up to date but, once you find the particular property/cap/etc you seek, the quickest way to verify it is to make a post about it.

If you post, "what is?", nobody responds. If you post, "it is", you'll have 50 people correcting you.

4. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thx guys for the information.

5. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

I demand that the said posters posting links to said sites all get banned because there is a rare chance that those sites might have even more burried links to items for sale for rl money. That would be an example of zero tollerance for the win. See, I would normally have mentioned the same site, but I would hate to be suspended for doing it.

6. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

umm ... better take a closer look galefan. One posted a link to the uo.com guild (in other words, EA's site) and the other linked to the stratics guid.

7. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

But..... the EA website sells game items for RL cash.

8. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

So does the stratics site in banner adds but apparently not on forums.