1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find the Dread Horse?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by ColonelKurtz, Oct 1, 2008.

1. ColonelKurtz

ColonelKurtz Guest

Sorry to sound SO inept. I remember seeing Dread Horses in Cove? Where do I find them now??

We just had a baby a few months ago, I BARELY get in to do my GGS tamer gains....

My son is a cute little man though!! Still taming him....
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    In my experience, you beat the tameables until they are redlined and close to death, then you tame them.

Maybe it applies IRL.
  3. Malador

Malador Guest

I can sell you one. It is bugged though. It is grey and the name says "a horse". I will take a mil off though for that. 2 mil for the Dread Horse. Cash only. All sales are final.
  4. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Dread War Horses do not spawn anymore. Only way to get one now is to buy one and not that lame black horse neither.
  5. COCOPUFF641

COCOPUFF641 Guest

just make sure to lore it and see if it can do the trick last few horses i seen went for 500k
  6. FireCrazy

FireCrazy Guest

"the trick"? What trick is that? Lay down and play dead?
  7. Lucius1997

Lucius1997 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 8, 2008
    No No, if you say "trick" to a dread horse, they shoot out the ring. Can only be done every so often, but good for verification when buying.