1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where to get spellweaving scrolls?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by TheScoundrelRico, Apr 26, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Ok, which spells can be gotten from quests, and which from PvM?

With the PvM spells, which monsters will be best to hunt?...la

2. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The first 2 scrolls/spells (arcane circle/gift of renewal + empty spellbook) you get from the initial spellweaving quest.
    Summon Fey and Summon Fiend can only be gotten through quests (check uo.guide for details).
    All other scrolls can be gotten from combat (loot on corpses).
    I had the best drop rate from miasma personally but there could be better ways.
    Hope this helps...

3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

The Swoop drops a lot.
    If your on Baja, My Vendors (Right next to the southern entrance to Vespar) sell a full selection at 99gp each.

4. gramarye

gramarye Guest

I'm on Europa and would happily make you any scrolls you need at no cost.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

swoop is the way to go or was for me! On ls I am starting to collect these for my vendors

6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Any ML dungeon creature can drop the scrolls, Trogs have a slow drop rate but do drop em, as do ronins ninjas coil(might wana check here on Siege for the silver farmers) miasma rend etc. Generally seems the higher the fame of the Monster the higher the drop rate.