1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where to get SW scrolls?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Duncan McDermott, May 27, 2008.

1. I just did the SW quest and wondered where I get the spells to fill my book? I don't know who or what drops them.

2. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

I know Swoop drops them but don't remember what else. UOGuide.com says "monsters in Mondain's Legacy dungeons". They have a very good Spellweaving guide.

I would buy them from player vendors. I sell them for 100gp a pop.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

try farming changelings for SW scrolls, bolts and arrows in the grove and weald.

Of couse, doing it in the grove allows you to work on the quest for melisande too, and check the dryads.

4. Basara I haven't been to the Grove. How do I get there and what should I expect when I do arrive? I play on siege now so buying scrolls off a vendor is pretty hard to do.

*EDIT* I marked runes to both the grove and sanctuary.

5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I've earned a lot of scrolls fighting Miasma. It's usually 3-4 per hour on my samurai, less on my mage.

I also earn scrolls at a lesser rate fighting in the Citadel (anything will drop scrolls there). It comes down to about 1 scroll for every two sets of keys that I pick up.

Troglodytes will drop scrolls, but slowly. I don't farm there, so I can't tell you how often.

But the best source of scrolls I've seen is other people. Back when I was collecting them, I bought them all. Now I have scrolls to spare and I give them away to friends and guild mates.

6. I worked trog last night and I got a few scrolls. It is pretty nice working them. Gonna try changelings today. Thanks for the help