1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to go from here?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Kim Li of LS, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

Greetings, I am looking for some suggestions as to what mob to attempt next on my sampire.

I am running leafblade w divine fury proof dci and 25 or 35 hci(depends on tally). Rangers cloak for ssi, 130 str/dex pot up to 150/150
    ~60 manna, elf.......40 lmc.........can not really think of anything else relevant to add.

hml 56
    ssi 20
    hsl 44
    hla 44

120 fencing
    120 busido
    120 parry
    100 anat
    100 tactics
    99 necro
    61 chiv

standard template action

anyway I am at the point I can kill medusa afk(I know that not saying a lot but still)

Any input or questions would be appreciated.
  2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Rikktor Semidar Rend Abcess Paragon AW Paragon GD and... your choice of the peerless, Medusa might be easier than Dreadhorn anyway.

Also, you can make up for the easiness of a creature with quantity. Fire Daemons a cinch? Fight two at a time? Two at a time too easy? fight Three! etc. etc.
  3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008

And #1 in my book is Ilhenir. :popcorn:
  4. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

Thank you both for the suggestions. I also have 30 hld (M&S) and 24 si from imbued pieces and all 70s as added notes. The main thing I am really wanting to know is what the next most difficult mob after medusa is....DH maybe or is there something else?
  5. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008

Kim Li of LS Guest

Ty Thunderz that is what I was looking for. :)