1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where to go ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bitz, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Bitz

Bitz Visitor

Hello

My shard is dead :( and i want to xfer somewhere else lol

Any other Aussies out there playing on other shards with ease ?

Not sure where to go but there must be somewhere more active and playable other then my current

Thanx :heart:

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I suggest looking at shard near your location first and then pick the most populated!

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Find the shards with the best connection for yourself and create some characters during the time which you play the most and compare the population by who plays when. I say this because the highest population shard may be dead during your playtime.

4. elspeth

elspeth Guest

Have people yet noticed the strangeness of your sig viper? I think the two bits of it are rather . . . opposite . . . :)

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

But of course, after all I am a strange person :p

and since I don't PvP there is a slim chance I will be the one looting it, lol.

It's really a matter of who you would rather loot the item, the thief or a PvPer you may not like. :D

6. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In roughly your time zone I think Yamato is a shard quite populated and there is a few english speaking players on it, I suggest to look out for them in General Chat.

Before actually transferring, you may just create a new character there and look around if it is as you think you'd like it.

I think also the korean server has a good population.

Otherwise, you may want to look at Pacific which is a few hours off your time zone though.

7. Bitz

Bitz Visitor

thanx for the info i been checking out all servers to see which suits me

still not sure lol but yes making chars and having ago is def an option before i move :thumbup1:

thanx :heart:

8. elspeth

elspeth Guest

Actually, I was talking about you being a thief but you "value law, order, community and light" and "protect . . . the rule of law"