1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] Where to Shop on Siege Perilous

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Montie1123, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

Seeing as Petra Fyde asked for someone to start a new post to replace the old one. So here we are.

Please post Pics of your shop and map location.

Give an over view of what you try to keep stocked and what you might put up for sale.

IE do you sell armor? Potions? Bulk items for trade skills? Shame Loot? Tools?

Do you take custom orders? IE dexxer/mage suits built to order?

Thanks to all and please try to keep your post up to date, even just to let us know you will be out of town and what not. :)

2. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

There are only 4 or 5 active shops on siege, why dont you visit and review them?

Lord Kotan likes this.
  3. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

LOL this was ment to replace the sticked post as Petra Fyde asked for one to replace it with.

4. imported_Ally Oop

imported_Ally Oop Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there. I run 5 vendors. I have 2 at Gil Vendors at the moongate in Makoto. Gloria sells plants, empty potion kegs, Mage books of all sorts along with rune books. BOD books and scroll binders. Kegs for liquor and the metal ones for making the stills.
    Piper that is there sells all of the tools you need for crafting and also shovels, axes, and fishing poles. Musical instruments for those who have the talent. (and those who don’t).

In Magincia I have 3 vendors. Two are at Vernia Market which is located next to the big flower plot. Anne sells recipes and alicritys. Rorie sells empty potion kegs, all the marking tools for boxes, bags, books and cakes. Seeds of different kinds, some slayer instruments and a coop and incubator. Then there are the 3 boxes of ‘stuff’. Things Delores picks up from the dungeon and stuff from fishing. You never can tell what will be on there. I don’t know either until I put it there.

Esa is at the Mongbat Ranch and sells the same thing that Piper sells at Makoto. The things on Esa and Piper all sell for 50 gold each.

I try to keep prices reasonable so anyone can buy anything they want. Thank you very much for shopping with my vendors. Sara Dale

#4 imported_Ally Oop, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I think the old thread is fine, no need to start a new, the shop owners can still edit their post as far I know and Petra can hide/remove non active/dead shops

6. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

lol ok, then that can be done but if you read her last post that was what i was going by

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Start a thread... One with pictures, maps, bells and whistles... and i promise we will make it work.

8. MersGlowember

MersGlowember Adventurer

New Vendor House
    Currently Selling
    Legendary Tailor GM Arms Lore Leather Armor
    Spined Sets 2,995
    Horned Sets 3,495
    100% LRC Suits 11,995
    Medable LRC by the Piece 2,000
    Non-Medable LRC by the Piece 1,600
    Can't seem to figure out why I can't get my picture to stay up here lol

#8 MersGlowember, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  9. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Theres vendors and stocked houses on Siege? Since when?!

10. Afterglow

Afterglow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

maybe replace the "$" with Gold or leave it out completly - otherwise people might argue about the price ;)

11. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I4nI vendor house is located in New Magicinia closest to the Docks. Yew gate Access (from the i4ni house in yew). The yew gate house tile is inbetween both abyss house tiles. also there is a bunch of commodity brokers around that buy in sell a varity of things.

12. MersGlowember

MersGlowember Adventurer

Added a few items to a second vendor at Yew Gate Sales.
    Now selling medable and non-med LRC armor by the piece

13. chise2

chise2 Sage

Come visit the Skara gate vendors! Located west of the moongate.

We carry an assortment of items such as.

. Kegs of potions
    . wooden furniture and addon deeds
    . some basic pvp supplies*useful for pvm in many cases too of course!* petals,bolas, useful potions in 5 or 10 packs, apples, grapes, smoke bombs and more!
    . full 70s lrc suits
    . leather gathering and mining supplies sold in bulk
    . fishing poles sold in bulk
    . ammo
    . butchers war cleavers
    . sots
    . empty rune books, full dungeon runebooks, full city runebooks, gatescrolls
    . tailoring bod rewards such as cbds, rugs and tapestries
    . repair deeds and alteration contracts
    . powder of translocation, fully charged bags of sending and charged pet balls
    . other misc items *stock varies*

Also I will take special custom orders on furniture. This includes type amount and wood used. However no stone furniture please! :)

14. Toth

Toth Visitor

Where have all of the vendors gone ???

15. chise2

chise2 Sage

Well there is the one vendor at skara gate, then there is a few in luna, a bunch in new magincia a few in zento a few around yew gate and a few others around the shard as well. but is there something in particular you are looking for?

16. Toth

Toth Visitor

I've been trying to find an ethy mount or 2, and some statuettes, maybe some other Vet rewards as well...

#16 Toth, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  17. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran

You could always look me up in game old friend

18. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is a fine shop hosted by the white council alliance located just north of the mokoto town gate . you can shop from the safety of the guard zone as you can see each vendor over the wall. i run a vendor there named "Borg's Vendor".

i stock random weapons, deco and the latest LRC suits crafted by Unclesham (120 tailor GM lore/tinker) . i sell my basic human LRC suits at 15 k each . its a little more than some but all my suits are exceptionally made with barbed leather for the highest resists, imbued to 18 LRC so you can swap out one piece and still have full LRC using a mana phasing orb .
    i dont have a gargoyle character so those are more difficult for me to model/make (i also use valorite for the jewelery pieces for max resists) and thus more expensive but i try to keep at least one of those on there anyway.

also from time to time ill put together something nice . i generally avoid top end imbuing as that takes expensive ingredients that can make a suit cost millions, but "second to top" imbuing is much cheaper and i can make some prety uber suits for 200k or so . check often tho because when i do put these nice suits out they dont sit there long. =)

one of my friends sells cheap non imbued suits on the upper level and hes usually well stocked so i wont compete with him, but if you want a quality LRC suit at a reasonable price, look me up .

some of the people dont play everyday so i must apologize for a few rather bare vendors there , but if you look you'll see everything from potions to crafter supplies that ARE regularly stocked . its a great all around shop with fair prices.

#18 UncleSham, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  19. Ariana RiverWind

Ariana RiverWind Journeyman