1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to train a new pet?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

On my hunter I had a brown bear from 10th through 31st level. But I always wanted a white bear. After doing some digging, I learned of one in the Dwarven starting area.

I promptly went and tamed it, but at 31st, I am way above him at 11th level. I can't seem to keep him happy. I know some of it is from low loyalty, but my question is this...

Should I train the bear on foes his own level range, or take him to where I am adventuring and just keep rezzing him after each battle?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The only way a pet levels is by you fighting mobs that are at least green to you.

Your best way to level your low level pet is to just have him out while you fight green mobs. Even if he's not fighting he will gain experience by you fighting.
  3. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
    Training a lower level pet is a good time to collect resources. Picking a place that has green (usually at the very bottom of being green, too) that also has something you want or need is the best, since you won't feel like you're wasting your time.

Good luck trainin' your new bear!