1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to turn in New turn in items? ie Arties, maps, etc.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Adder_Atl, May 30, 2008.

1. Adder_Atl

Adder_Atl Guest

Could someone tell me where the drop off place is on TC1.

In one of the posts, I read that it is, Yonn<sp?> that accepts, Arties and Maps, but I cannot locate the NPC.

What town and building are they in?

2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Do the points float between all the turn in guys? because I have 100k points on that brit guy...

If i turn my Tmaps and Arties and Furs into another NPC... will that combine with my 100k points? or do I have to get all the points through Tmaps, arties, and furs?
  3. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    if they keep it the same way the turn in box should still be the same no matter where u get the deeds from it all goes in the same box in Brit by Oneno
  4. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

If memory serves me, there is a turn in point on the ground floor in the tokuno islands in the same building where the tokuno turn in were before.
  5. Yonns is where you hand in the new items, he is located behind west brit bank in front of the small bard shop.

He gives you points tickets which are still redeemed for rewards at the same box used in pub 52.
  6. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    He's behind the West Brit bank on those stairs directly north of the bank. He takes all this current publishes items. Say info and he'll tell you what he takes.