1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I haven't removed anyone. I'll check tonight when I get home. What are your character names?
  2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Cool, I'll find out what's going on and get you re-added. Don't know why or how you were removed.
  3. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I have a feeling on what may have happened... but not going to now for sure until I get home tonight to check it out. If what happened is what I think it is, it's gonna be a fun night :wall:
  4. I did look at the 'guild roster' from the link and it seems there were still lots of people in the guild, so it's not totally disappeared... but there could be lots of others 'removed' by whatever you think might have happened, I was just the first one to notice it and report here :)

Good luck, whatever it is...
  5. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Worse then I thought. My account got hacked, no idea how, my computer is clean of viruses and I'm extremely careful in anything I might think is a phishing site and I've never given out my password anywhere.

Everything I had is gone. and the guild was removed by whomever did it.
  6. Crap. Have you contacted Blizzard to try and recover it?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help rebuild the guild, if Blizzard aren't able to help, I'll keep checking here, or PM me.

Server list (http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Stratics&p=1) still shows 69 members of the guild, you could print that off and at least you have the names of people's chars for rebuilding.

I only put stuff in the bank this morning too... so by 7am UK (11pm PST last night) things still seemed ok to me at least as far as the guild goes, if that timeframe is of any help.
  7. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I have no idea how it happened, I'm really careful with stuff like this and my computer comes back clean on every scan I can think of.

I'm in contact with Blizzard at the moment and seeing what we can do and if we can get anything back.

The losing stuff isn't bugging me at the moment, it's trying to figure out how the hell it happened that is bugging me.
  8. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

FYI - the majority of my items and gold have been restored as well as the items in the guild bank.

We had to restore the guild from scratch so if anyone wants in... hop in the game and whisper Eldorian, Hail, or Beerbeard at this time.
  9. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

You can also try these:

10. Elm

Elm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    It will be harder to get Kindsir or Cymiryc over the weekends as i don't get back from work until 2am GMT but during the week i can be found online at most times.