1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where's Chesapeake?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Beastmaster, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

DOA this morning?

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It is up for me Not sure exactly when your server maint is, could that of been it? Or could of been just a glitch, I know about 25 mins ago I had numerous lock ups on napa that lasted for several seconds. Or maybe massive UO boycott from our servers

3. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Chessy was coming back up from maintenance at 5:30 am, but since Daylight Savings it's moved up a little to around 6:30 am. :)

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Note the time of my post, 7:26AM. It was up about 10 minutes later. Maintenance used to be from about 6AM to 6:20AM. So I guess the DST has affected it, but it was still about 35-40 minutes for maintenance instead of 20. Also its running very sluggish today. Me thinks the hampsters are on holiday time.

5. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hehehe....that's what happens when I post before coffee! :p