1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where's the healer or a shrine in Nujel'm

Discussion in 'UHall' started by angelus aconitum, May 20, 2008.

1. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So, I am in faction since 2 weeks now and died in Nujel'm. The problem is that no other from the faction is there, I haven't found any healer and absolutely no shrine to get a res. Is there any possibility to get a healer to Nujel'm ?

2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ah, your post brings back memories of a similar incident lol.

There isn't a healer (which there should be) but there is a moongate on the island that you can use to get to a shrine etc for a res :) It's not on the moongate list for some reason, but that's your best bet if you get stuck as a ghost.

Wenchy

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Actually, the moongate doesn't seem to work when you're a ghost, so you're pretty much stuck unless you can find a wandering healer (which is rare). I'd suggest using "help/stuck" to get off the island, get ressed, and make a quick return.

4. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman

Aye, I used the help/stuck. I think I have to raise my spirituality virtue points to get more self resses ;)

5. packrat

packrat Guest

I was lucky. I died by the bank and took a few steps and found a wandering healer.
    Im getting frustrated with the spawn in the healers rooms. They are rez killing people in cove and papua. I died 4 times in a few seconds in the healers room, in Papua.

6. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I found a wandering healer outside the city walls of Nu'jelm, BUT wandering healers do NOT resurrect in cities/guard zones! :wall:

I had the same problem under the Magincia invasion, lots of wandering healers near the docks in Trinsic, but none of them "worked"! :mad:

Maybe a Dev could take a look at this... ;)

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

hm on Siege I died in Nujel'm and the gate worked for me.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand