1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where's the Paladins?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trebr Drab, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I noticed that in Trinsic, at the old Paladin's compound, there was only one to be found there. So, curious, I went to Delucia to the Paladin's temple there, and they are all replaced with Fighters. Is this unusual, or have I been gone too long?

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They're all in the new(ish) City of Greed.

3. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Folks,

There is definitely something amiss. Paladins are usually routinely seen visiting their Library in Trinsic. Now, none are there.

This needs looked into, and quickly.

Elladan of Trinsic / Baja

4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They were removed before the town invasions i think quite a while back, they just never put them back in.

5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They were killed off by the SL faction using one hit kill daggers as part of the event arc.

6. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Those Scum!

7. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

100 silver per paladin ! The dagger did damage in the tens of thousands but you could only get two a day from that little room through the moongate in the SL base. And the paladins flagged on you so you didn't get guardwhacked.
    I rampaged through the Trinsic library, lopping off limbs, getting muddy fingerprints on ye old texts and breaking the silence rule by yelling "PTHPPTHHTHTHTPPPPTH".

8. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Weren't they going to do something with them earlier this summer? I remember one of the patches going through talking about paladins and obsidian daggers.

I seem to remember it having something to do with the Crimson and Platinum Dragons.