1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where's the [UO Herald] On 11th Anniversary Items?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DHMagicMan_1, Jan 9, 2009.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

For crying out loud... Are you guys good for nothing or what?

:yell:

2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I've been waiting for these items as well, but I can't say I blame the UO team for being slow in releasing them. Sure, we want them, but there are a ton of other issues that need to be addressed before the introduction of more pixel crack.

3. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

If this was a development issue, I might agree with you... but these things already EXIST and are already have been released on the Japanese shards...

They've already been announced for the US and somehow the fools who run UO Codes either can't figure out how to put up a new link or the Marketing people can't figure how how much to charge us...

None of this relates to the UO Live or Dev team...

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

You were already told in the other thread you had to wait a bit longer.

REALLY no need to get so rude about it, they aren't *important* items, just decorative pixels - you KNOW you're getting them eventually.

I'm looking forward to them too - but really, NO need to be so aggressive or rude about it =/

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

no,no,no, this won't do, it's all out of order ... we need to rant about "where's the FoF" first.

6. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yea! like slime dyes ! screw those speed hackers, we want slime dyes!

7. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Okay let's rant about that and then go to the 11th Anniversary Items! :D

For any devs reading, I'm just teasing. I really do appreciate Draconi taking the time to tell us to be patient a little while longer even though we have been patient for almost a month now. And I really do want some more definitive information about the times. But I will be patiend a while longer.

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm assuming that Joanne's sudden unavailability and Draconi's stepping up to socialize these last few days means that there has been some upheaval or issue that has come up behind the scenes.

Hopefully everyone is ok.

9. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

She was laid off due to the economy.

10. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Doubt it. Most likely spending most of the time on Warhammer since it's Mythics new baby.