1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whew that was quick..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by 4th3ist, Feb 24, 2009.

1. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thought that my first death robe would come at least a ten or fiften minutes after starting my first character here.. Well, this wasn't the case when I created my character and automatically had Britain, which was full of generals, chosen for me as my starting city. D'oh..

2. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well.. I wont be playing here for another 15 days due to stupid artifical limits on housing.. This should be an account based timer not character.. I deleted an old character with weak skills but a reasonable 300k and a few other odds and ends, and transfered the stuff to the new character via another account. Went to plop a house down to set up shop and start resource gathering and I cant drop my house plot now.. Pain in the arse considering the character I deleted had access to housing.. Ah well.. May as well get this out of the way quickly.. How much do raw resources sell for here on Siege? Mostly the regular ore and woods that is..

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

wow its to bad the generals got you before the pks. aint that the bomb. you could have been introduced alittle better Seige style!

:hahaha:

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

In retrospect (I know this doesnt help) you should have had the old char place the new house, then delete him. The new character on that account would have had all rights and priviledges as owner to the home...

:(

5. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

6. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Opps didn't know this.. *crosses fingers for rollback* :D

Actually, I thought that by doing so, since there is only one character per account, the house might magically go poof ya know *shrugs*