1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Which between the two?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by bordegan, Mar 11, 2008.

1. bordegan

bordegan Guest

Ok...since I'm almost done training cartography/lockpicking I'm now in a debate on which path I would like to go since the ancient wyrms were beefed up.

These were the two templates I was leaning towards:
    1) Tamer Thunter
    2) Bard Thunter

I was originally going to just go with a plain mage thunter but from what I hear it doesn't look like that would be a viable option to solo level 6 chests...atleast if I planned on killing the spawn that comes with it instead of luring it off heh.

Thanks in advance. I wanted to ask before I train one or the other as provocation or animal taming are both slow to train.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

100 lp
    120 music
    120 disco
    100 vet
    110 lore (jeweled to 120)
    110 taming (jeweled to 120)
    85 magery plus tomb (100)

runs a 70 suit with 100%lrc and some med

Sweet thing is you also can train 120 peace and the switch disco and peace out when you want to tame high end brutes.

3. bordegan

bordegan Guest

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah I already have a legendary tamer for taming actual pets. I just want a character that will make doing level 6 chests with ease without soulstoning skills off and on all the time hehe. I already have the music so just have to build up disco and taming on the Thunter. Thanks again!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I got a tamer hunter who i love to run
    120 lore
    120 vet
    115 taming
    100 magery
    100 lockpicking
    100 carto
    100 fishing

What else do i need? nothing