1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Which bonus/conditions are involved in SW spells damage, in particular WoD?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by imported_Duku, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Sorry, i cant understand properly which conditions can raise up your damage with SW spells, expecially with WoD...

is it affected just by those:
    - SDI
    - arcane circle

Or are there other things like stats (int), eval int... ecc?

Id like to maximize the damaga [​IMG]

thx for consideration ^^
  2. Only SDI and your arcane focus affects spellweaving damage.

There are no other skills (apart from spellweaving itself in some cases) which add to spell weaving spell damage.

Just bear in mind that there are a few spells that give you extra SDI, like reaper form and arcane empowerment.
  3. Thx a lot Farsight [​IMG]

SO, considering that, just with SW 120, sdi about 50, low arcane focus e not in reaper form, is possible to do consistent damage to peerless / boss, or my complessive SDI is too low?
  4. Just an FYI. Get a few friends with SW, the focus will matter and make all the difference.

Also Slayer books do not add SDI to a SW spell. This was tested with a few type of slayers and it just doesn't happen. If it has +SDI then it will add that, but the 100 SDI for the slayer type does not go off in my tests with wildfire.
  5. Oh, thx, i didnt know about the slayer prop on books ^^

But, sorry.. ehm .. i dont speak english very well... what does FYI means?? :p
  6. Cacophonix

Cacophonix Guest

FYI = For Your Information
  7. glorypaxson

glorypaxson Guest

"Only SDI and your arcane focus affects spellweaving damage."

I could be wrong....but I coulda swore Arcane Empowerment helped....
  8. It does... I hit for 525 without and 575 with.
  9. Arcane Empowerment gives you SDI. Ergo it will help.

But alas, no DBZ style power up animation...

10. Mulan's

Mulan's Guest

Does Inscribe give the 10% SDI bonus with spellweaving?
    Or is it just for Magery and maybe Necro?