1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Cu should I keep?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by DuttyD, Dec 19, 2008.

1. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

Hits - 595
    Stam- 125
    Mana - 269
    Str - 611
    Dex- 125
    Int - 269
    Resists- 61/26/73/30/72

Hits - 533
    Stam - 76
    Mana - 275
    Str - 602
    Dex - 76
    Int - 275
    Resists- 52/38/79/32/79

Both pure whites, A is trained somewhat. Whatcha think?
  2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

First one, IMHO.
  3. A.. wouldnt the higher dex help speed up bandaids on their self heal?
  4. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

He said A has been trained some, that is why it built up its dex I am sure. If he trains B its stats will increase also.

Here is my suggestion:
    Neither is very good. If you want to keep only one and only because it is pure white then I would think it doesn't matter which you keep. Just sit in town on it and go hunting with a much better yet less desirable color.

If I had to go with one then it would be "B". Reason being the 79 cold, 79 energy resistances (Still isn't great lol) which are a Cu's best types of resistances and I would rather go for it's strengths. The use it against high cold or high energy damage type monsters.
  5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I'd sell them both. The resists on both are nothing to write home about, all they have going for them is they are white. If you must, keep A until you can get a better one. Sell B for too much money to someone who wants a white cu badly enough to overpay for it lol.
  6. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I also wouldn't keep either of those. The resists on those are abysmal. That is probably why my favorite one I own is a plain with really nice resists.

If you must keep one, keep A with the more HP and never fight a fire based creature with it. Then go out and farm Cu's until a white one with halfway decent resists spawns.
  7. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I guess it depends what you plan on doing with them. In PvP, the cold and energy resists are less important.
  8. ColonelKurtz

ColonelKurtz Guest

I'll buy both of them from you on GL. Seriously.....
  9. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
  10. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I'd get rid of both of them for the reasons Trinsie mentioned.

B has the slight edge as far as capabilities go, A would do better in a larger variety of spawns.

So if you insist on keeping one, toss a coin.

Or take them both to your favorite places and see which one performs better for you.
  11. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Id keep either one sell the other and never tame a cu again!!!

CUS SUK!!!

Get yourself a decent pet GO BEETLE & BAKE!!!!!