1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

which forum best to sell an account?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_armed4Fun, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i looked and didn't see a trade or buy/sell forum so figured i'd ask here, which forum would be best to advetise and try to sell an account? thanks

2. mariotso

mariotso Guest

classified >> swap meet/garage sale ??

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i looked and didn't see a trade or buy/sell forum so figured i'd ask here, which forum would be best to advetise and try to sell an account? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no forum for that because it is against the Stratics Rules of Conduct:<blockquote><hr>

O. Activities that are against any games' Terms of Service or the User Agreement are prohibited from being promoted or advertised on our network. This includes, but is not limited to, third party programs, game item sales for real world goods, power leveling services, and/or links to such items.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.