1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Which Greater Dragon to keep?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by KnowYourEnemy, Jul 24, 2008.

1. gd #1

hp 786
    stam 51
    mana 628
    str 675
    dex 57
    int 628

108.9 magery
    rest is under 100

resist:
    TOTAL: 348

gd #2

hp 991
    stam 65
    mana 624
    str 625
    dex 65
    int 624

114 magery
    rest is under 100

resist:
    TOTAL: 336

I was originally going to keep gd#1 it has just recently bonded (my first gd). but I just found and tamed a 2nd one today. gd#2 has 200hp more but low fire resist, 15 less than gd#1.

Which one should I keep? or should I dump both and look for an even better one. there are so many crappy ones out there :(

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Without a question, dragon #1. That 15 points of resists is a huge difference.

3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Without knowing their trainable caps for wrestling, tactics, and resisting spells you really cannot make that determination.

What are the caps for the skills? If the dragons are untrained, divide their current skills by 0.8, to determine their caps for wrestling, tactics, and resisting spells.

Do you plan on fighting high fire damage enemies? What do you plan to use the dragon for? If you are not cramped for stable space, why not try them both out and see which one works the best for you. I have two greater dragons with 70 & 68 fire resist, and they do just fine.

Stayin Alive,

BG

4. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

Most people look at the strenght...but actualy those maxed out strenght dragons , usualy have crappy resist.

it's important to have nicely devided resist.

i'd go for number 1

No need to 'dump' one...just sell it for huge bucks at brit west bank.