1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Which hearts are for sale?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nails Warstein, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Where do all these hearts come from, and which ones still spawn? Which ones are rare? Are there any Hearts I have forgotten about? These are the ones I can recall.

A Dragon's Heart - A red heart from an Origin Event fighting Ancient Dragons controlled by ArchWizards. How many truly exist, 3?

A Heart Blackened by Despise - I know this comes from a quest, but how, and can you still get them?

Death's Essence - A black wyrm's heart from an event on Pacific, and belonged to the Black Dragon Blight. How many truly exist, 5?

Cynadria's Broken Heart - A unique item from a Chesapeake Event. Needs more information.

Heart - I believe this can currently be found as loot.

Icy Heart - I have forgotten where these come from and if they still spawn.

Purple Wyrm's Heart - Comes as loot found at the Orc Invasion of Moonglow in 2003. How many exist?

Rubble - Wyrm's Heart identical looking to the Necromacy Reagent and spawned during the Magincia Demonic Invasion of the Fall 2007.

Wyrm's Heart - A server birth Necromancy Reagent supposedly now duped.

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Heart of Compassion, which you missed from the same event as the Despise heart.

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Isn´t there a heart of Dreadhorn aswell? Looking like the wyrms heart but ml boss rare loot.

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Pretty sure its just his Head.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, I haven´t seen one ingame tbh, but I know I saw a picture somewhere. maybe it was at uostuff.com, but that´s been a while back

6. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure the Heart Blackened by Despise no longer spawns. That was one of the components of the Candle Blessed by Love quest. As I recall, one had to kill some ultra-powerful ogre lord to get that heart.

7. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

icy hearts are on the serpents in prism of light and still spawn last i knew