1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Which is the best poison to apply to a weapon?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by pacific cruiser, Apr 2, 2010.

1. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have been looking through the post and have not noticed anyone saying whether or not the new poisons, parasitic and darkglow are any better or worse then dp to apply on assasins weapons or ninja items..Has anyone messed with those poisons yet?? and are they worth using instead of Dp?:stir:

2. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

What are you trying to accomplish with the poisoning? Trying to kill your marks or simply scare them away?

Typically, I only kill bots. I find that attacking pimped-out PvPers with my fencer/thief is a health hazard. When I do use poison on a mark, this is just to shake them up a bit and make them run - the idea isn't to kill them ('cause I probably won't).

4. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

i had overlooked the guide before posting, It answered what i was looking for..I am now just getting back to pvp to see what has changed in 7 years.. i was mostly a sigil thief/mage, but was going to work a stealth ninja thief and yes to either scare off or possibly kill any would be suitors..its been awhile so i know ill be taking turf naps often. but thats whats fun about stealing you die or you score.. thx for the info:thumbup1:

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I will mention that while I normally use deadly, I will carry parasitic upon occasion. It hits the same as deadly, and will be bumped also if you have sufficient poisoning skill. It isn't any harder to cure, but I frequently get 1 good heal from it, and if I am on my thief and am swinging a dagger anyway I will probably need it. It is a good poison to keep on hand, whether you normally run with it or not.

6. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

sweet!! thx for that tip!